- Stay right on the beach at Spot X Surf Camp.
- Spot X is located in a beautiful remote area on the east coast of Australia - situated in a National Marine Park.
- Offers a unique opportunity to experience one of Australia's most stunning coastal regions.
- Accommodation options provide a beachfront experience with ocean views.
- Perfect for learning to surf, relaxing, making new friends, and enjoying campfire gatherings.
- Explore the surroundings and spot kangaroos, dolphins, and possibly whales.
- Choose to spend 2 to 7 days learning to surf and embracing the beach lifestyle.
- Shared Accommodation
- 1 x Daily Surf Lesson
- All equipment provided during lessons
- Most meals
- Breakfast: All
- Lunch: All
- Dinner: All
Day 1 : Every Day
Breakfast starts about 7am and is available until about 9am. 1 x Surf lesson daily with times advised when you arrive for your meet and greet with our team - lessons vary in time depending on group sizes. Lunch time is 12pm to 1pm. During the afternoon you can participate in a free activity, relax, lay in the sun or watch a movie in our tv room.
Optional extra activities available for purchase include Surf Rafting, Kayaking or Kangaroo Trek (this is where we visit the local driving range that has a resident population of about 400 wild Kangaroos. Bring the camera as you can get up close and personal). 6pm is dinner time then leads into our camp fire and night time entertainment. There is no bar at Spot X so you can BYO (bring your own) drinks and keep them in our fridges provided. Spot X runs a free shuttle on various days into Woolgoolga so you can replenish your supplies if needed.
Please note: To use up all your inclusions on your Surf & Stay package, you are best to leave the camp on your last day at the same time you arrived in on your first day. If you are arriving from North (Brisbane/Gold Coast or Byron Bay) and are returning North - you may wish to add an additional night with dinner as your bus arrives at either 3:35pm or 10:35pm and on departure day leaves at 4:10am or 7:10am - this will give you all days' activities
Meals : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Transport is not included in these packages, however, getting to Spot X is easy once you know how…
Self-drive: Spot X is located at 46 Arrawarra Beach Road, Arrawarra, NSW, 2456 - self drive check-in time is 2pm - please confirm
Greyhound - When booking your pass, ask for “Spot X – Arrawarra” and the guides will meet you at the bus stop and provide a free transfer to Spot X.
Premier Bus - Arrival is in Woolgoolga - the team will collect you and provide free transfer to Spot X
Returns: Hop back onto the bus the same time as you arrived
What to Bring
A big appetite
Swimsuit and/or boardshorts
Hat and sunscreen
No Extra Costs