- Take in spectacular views and beautiful scenery of ancient volcanic islands
- View the Yasawa Islands remote chain of 20 rugged islands with incredible rock structures
- Sit on the top deck or inside the air-conditioned lounge and enjoy the journey through the Yasawas on board a high-speed, comfortable catamaran
- Cruise by beautiful beaches and villages
- Packed lunch
- Fast, comfortable vessel with outside viewing decks and air-conditioned lounges
- Nadi/Denarau hotel coach transfers
- Complimentary WiFi
The 'Yasawa Flyer' a comfortable, fast catamaran provides a vital link to the remote 'Yasawa Islands' for both locals and visitors looking to spend some time in these idyllic islands. On this day cruise, you'll travel aboard the Yasawa Flyer, seeing the stunning and varied scenery of this chain of ancient volcanic islands. Cruise along the coast of the many islands - at the southern end of the island chain are steep volcanic cliffs and unusual rock formations, whilst in the northern Yasawas - home to the famous Blue Lagoon region - the surrounding islands are more low lying with palm-fringed, long sandy beaches. The Blue Lagoon will astound you with its vivid shades of turquoise and aqua. You'll cruise close by endless beautiful beaches, villages and the numerous locally owned resorts catering to backpackers and travellers looking for that something a bit different. Perhaps you'll spot your next Fiji holiday choice as the 'Yasawa Flyer' follows her busy schedule calling at each property.
Note that it is a long day, but the scenery is truly worth it. You'll be provided with a tasty packed lunch and there is a licensed bar onboard where you can purchase drinks and snacks. Don't forget your camera and enjoy your scenic journey exploring the Yasawa Islands.
Departs Daily. South Sea Cruises can arrange transfers between most Nadi accommodation to/from Denarau Marina. Please ensure our reservations team have your accommodation details 24 hours prior to departure.
Note that it is a long day, but the scenery is truly worth it.