Make a booking with your preferred option.
- Explore the historic village of Nimbin - visit the hemp museum and check out the weird and wonderful local store
- Venture into the national park with a fully guided tour exploring the rain forest and waterfalls
- Experience an Aussie BBQ lunch!
- Return transport
- Guided rainforest walk
- Unique country pub BBQ lunch
- Cheeky Monkeys dinner voucher (Cheeky Monkeys is not open Sundays)
Travel in a custom built retro coach with kick-ass beats choreographed to the day! We visit beautiful national park and waterfall, check out an authentic country Aussie pub, venture into the rainforest and even cook up a massive Aussie BBQ lunch! Plus we have time to explore the historic village of Nimbin, where you can visit the hemp museum, check out some of the weird and wonderful local stores. Our guides are fun-loving locals who are always up for a laugh and always make sure that every trip is an ORIGINAL!
Meal(s) included: Lunch, Dinner
Departure Days: Every day excluding SUNDAYS
Departure Time: 10 am
Main Departure Address: Jonson Street Greyhound bus stop
Additional pick up locations and times: Arts Factory 10:05, Backpackers Inn 10:10, Byron beach resort 10:15
Tour returns at 6 pm