- Get your adrenaline by getting up close and personal with some of the Ocean's most ferocious predators
- Opt to go further and swim with the sharks from the safety of a cage or a Aqua Sub
- Cruise through the Thorny Passage and expect sighting of dolphins and sea birds
- Care for the environment by using audio sound vibrations instead of barley to attract sharks
- 10-12 full day tour
- Free Photos and Videos- All photos taken by the crew on the day are available online for free!
- Complimentary breakfast
- A highly experienced and knowledgable crew to guide you through the process while offering key insights
- Transportation from selected accomodation
- Entrance to Neptune Island Conservation Park
Cruise through the Thorny Passage where you can expect to see sightings of dolphins and local sea birds. It takes approximately 2.5 hours of cruising before reaching the Neptune Islands, home of the Great White Shark.
When the Great White Sharks arrive for just $125 you can opt to jump in the cage and actually swim with these endangered species or if that is not your thing, go dry in our world first Aqua Sub underwater glass viewing area. This additional fee includes; 7mm Wetsuit, booties, hood, gloves, mask, Hookah Dive Set-Up, Cage & Aqua Sub access. All dives are surface dives using “hookah” (surface air supply) meaning no cumbersome air tanks! You will only be 2-4 feet below the surface at all times and free to surface at any time. There is no Scuba Diving experience required. We will provide you with training on the day!
During the day see the action from the vessel – take pictures, enjoy lunch and relax on the water! Once everyone has had a chance to get into the cage we will return to the Port Lincoln Marina.
Nervous about jumping in the cage? No Worries, we recommend that you bring the essentials for cage diving. Then if you can't resist jumping in the cage, you are already prepared. Just pay the $125 underwater access fee on the day.
Departure: 6:30am from 2 South Quay Blvd, Port Lincoln Cove Marina.
Ends: Port Lincoln, South Australia.
*Return transportation from selected local accommodation is available
Observers can upgrade to underwater access on the day for $125.00. This includes either diving in the Cage and/or entering our Aqua Sub. Payable onboard.
Upgrade includes: Mask, snorkel, wetsuit, gloves, hood, Cage Access and/or Aqua Sub access.
**All underwater access fees are refundable on the day if sharks are unsighted or at the skippers discretion **
All prices are inclusive of $32 per person Neptune Island Conservation Park fees.