1 day Wilson Promontory Tour
Wilsons Promontory or “the Prom” as it is affectionately known to many people, is one of Victoria’s most loved and cherished natural attractions. Located at the southern most point of mainland Australia, this wildlife haven will inspire and intrigue even the most discerning traveller, with its panoramic views, pristine white beaches, coastal forests, cool climate rainforests and well preserved walking tracks.
The prom is home to many marsupials, such as kangaroos and wombats, native birds and other native animals such as emus, which with a little luck you are able to see up close. The best way to explore the Prom is on foot so you will no doubt enjoy our stroll along some spectacular tracks and be entertained by the pure white quartz ‘singing sands’ ay Squeaky Beach.
- Reach the most southern region of mainland Australia
- Wildlife: See the Proms’ diverse native wildlife including wombats, emus, kangaroos and more!
- Bush walking: Enjoy an amazing experience hiking and be astounded by some of Victoria’s best vistas on this bushwalking adventure!
- Hike through some of the spectacular tracks such as Mt Bishop, Vereker Outlook, Mount Oberon or Pillar Point (easy – medium graded walks).
- Squeaky Beach: Be entertained by the pure white quartz ‘singing sands’.
- Breathtaking coastal views Soak up the spectacular scenery, where the mountains meet the ocean.
- Giant Rock See the giant granite formations!
- 3-4 hours of bushwalking / sightseeing.
- All park entry fees
- Friendly & informative tour guide
- Complimentary transfers from select Melbourne hotels
Departs: Melbourne 7.15am -7:30 am from Bunyip Tour Office, 570 Flinders Street
Wednesday & Sunday (Also Fridays in Summer)
Returns: (approx 8pm)