Make a booking with your preferred option.
- Wonder at the limestone outcrops of The Pinnacles
- Explore the stunning gorges of Kalbarri National Park
- Hike to Nature’s Window and the Z Bend in Murchison Gorge
- Experience a wild dolphin encounter in Monkey Mia
- Wander along Shell Beach made entirely of tiny white cockle shells
- Snorkel the Ningaloo Reef and discover the underwater world of Coral Bay
- Opportunity to swim with Manta Rays, Whalesharks or dive The Navy Pier
- Relax & unwind in the clear waters of Turquoise Bay
- Guided tour of Cape Range National Park with spectacular lighthouse views
- Stay overnight at a unique and traditional Australian Farmstead before returning to Perth
Discover why Western Australia is a nature lovers’ paradise. Become an Exmouth Explorer and experience the many wonders of the World Heritage listed Ningaloo Reef. As you journey through the idyllic West Coast you will experience a totally different side to Australia, a region many are yet to discover!
Start your adventure in the most remote capital city of Perth before heading north into the nature lovers’ paradise that is Western Australia. Hike down to the banks of the Murchison River and peek through Nature’s Window into an ancient gorge. For those seeking a unique view over the gorge there’ll also be an opportunity to test your abseil skills (own expense). A visit to the World Heritage Listed region of Shark Bay will leave you in awe of the beauty of nature. Here you can marvel at a beach made entirely of tiny shells, meet the world’s oldest living fossils, the stromatolites, and witness dolphins playing just off shore at Monkey Mia.
The region is not only home to around 2000 dolphins but also turtles, dugongs, kangaroos and emus! Be amazed by your visit to the World Heritage Listed Ningaloo Reef, known for its diverse marine life, manta rays and whale shark visitors! Stay overnight in Coral Bay, a town right by the beach which boasts coral so close to shore you can swim out to view it. Or join a tour in search of whale sharks or manta rays. Whether you choose to join a boat tour or simply relax on the beach, the pristine beaches and turquoise waters here will leave a truly lasting impression.
Default Pick up point - Criterion Hotel - 560 Hay St, Perth
- Any meals not indicated
- Additional tours or hire equipment
- Travel insurance highly recommended
Kalbarri Abseil - 2 Descents* Abseil down the gorge cliffs of Kalbarri Nationa Park
Swim With Manta Rays On day 4, head out onto Ningaloo Reef to spot and swim with Manta Rays
- $210pp Adult
- $175pp Child
Swim With Whale Sharks On day 5, head out onto Ningaloo Reef to spot and swim with Whale Sharks**
- $425pp Adult
- $315pp Child
*Can only be sold as an option while on tour
** Seasonal operation between Mar & Aug only