- Unwind with an organic coffee in the “Koala Forest” surrounded by 40 koalas!
- Watch the antics of cute female koalas like “Crumpet” and “Bertha”
- Dine in the spacious covered courtyard, or just enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and free WiFi internet access.
- Lone Pine offers various activities and presentations on Australian wildlife through the day.
- Enjoy the Aussie outback farm experience with the sheepdog show and watch the dogs work their amazing sheep mustering skills three times daily.
- Then watch the shearers skilfully shear off the wool of the sheep and grab a sample after!
- Watch the amazing eagles soar high in the sky at the bird of prey free flight show.
- Feed over 130 kangaroos and wallabies, the wild lorikeets and catfish or hold a snake!
- All-day admission into the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- Access to all daily shows
09:45 Wild Lorikeet Feeding (Riverside, beside Nature Kingdom)
10:00 Barn Animal Encounter (Barn)
10:30 Sheep Dog Show (Nature Kingdom)
11:30 Wildlife Encounter (Main Enclosure)
12:00 Koala Presentation (Main Enclosure)
12:30 Bird of Prey Free Flight Show (Nature Kingdom)
12:45 Bird of Prey Photographs (Nature Kingdom)
1:00 Sheep Dog & Sheep Shearing Show (Nature Kingdom)
1:30 Snake Presentation (Main Enclosure)
1:45 Snake Photographs (Main Enclosure)
2:00 Koala Presentation (Main Enclosure)
2:30 Platypus Feed & Keeper Presentation (Platypus House)
2:45 Tasmanian Devil Feed & Keeper Presentation (Tasmanian Devil Enclosure)
3:00 Barn Animal Encounter (Barn)
3:30 Sheep Dog & Sheep Shearing Show (Nature Kingdom)
4:00 Wild Lorikeet Feeding (Riverside, beside Nature Kingdom)
Hours: Open daily from 9:00am to 5:00pm everyday
1:30pm to 5:00pm Anzac Day, (April 25)
9:00am to 4:00pm Christmas Day
Where: 708 Jesmond Road, Fig Tree Pocket, Queensland
- Koala Cuddle Photos: from $18 per photo
- Kangaroo Feeding: $2 per bag