- The Geyser link shuttle has daily, regular and consistent departures
- Accommodation pick ups for your convenience
- Choose between morning and afternoon options
- Experienced driver-guides with interesting commentary and there for your assistance
- Half and full day options at either Waimangu or Wai-O-Tapu or combine the two!
- Wai-O-Tapu and Hobbiton full day option
- Wai-O-Tapu and Whakarewarewa (Living Maori Village) full day option
Depart Tourism Rotorua 9.15am to Wai-O-Tapu (Waimangu drop-offs en route)
- 10.15am Lady Knox Geyser
- 10.30am entry to Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland
- 12.30pm Depart to Rotorua (pick ups from Waimangu on return or drop-offs for those on the full day thermal duo)
- 1.15pm drop-offs in Rotorua
Hobbiton Movie Set tour in the afternoon departing from the Hobbiton ship at 2:15pm (summer) / 1.15pm (winter) - your driver will confirm deails.
The afternoon service to Wai-O-Tapu departs 12.30pm, returning to Rotorua at 3.45pm, allowing over 100 minutes at Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland. Waimang afternoon service also departs and returns at same time with over 135 minutes at Waimangu.
Free SnapshOt Tour departing at 4:00pm avaliable with Full Day Tours, exculding Wai-O-Tapu only full day and Waimangu only full day.
Daily departure for the half day morning or full day service at 9.15am from Tourism Rotorua with Rotorua accommodation pickups from 8.40am. Base Hot Rocks & YHA 8.50am, Crash Palace 9am; Peterpans Corner 9.05pm, Tourism Rotorua 9.15am.
Afternoon departure operates summer only (October to April) at 12.30pm to Wai-O-Tapu Geothermal Wonderland or Waimangu Volcanic Valley only from Tourism Rotorua i-SITE.
Full Day Wai-O-Tapu and Hobbiton Combined Tour departs daily at 9.15am with Wai-O-Tapu in the morning and Hobbiton Movie Set tour in the afternoon departing from Tourism Rotorua at 2:15pm.
Free SnapshOt Tour departing at 4:00pm avaliable with full day Tours, exculding Wai-O-Tapu only full day and Waimangu only full day.